Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Batch color correction
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
I have seen people use tools such as the Colorchecker Passport where at a photo shoot they take a picture of the color card, then take their pictures, then in processing using Lightroom they can adjust the colors of all of the pictures taken at that shoot by using a function where they hover over the color card in the first picture to get the true color. The tool then goes and modifies the color across all pics.

Can anyone tell me if Photodirector has this type of functionality and if not, how do you use a color card with PhotoDirector?

Thanks,

hansonb4
Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
You can copy and paste your adjustments.
I made a little video for you. My PhotoDirector is german, but the buttons should be at the same position in the program window.

https://youtu.be/vOMYQcW0vRU

Hatti Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote You can copy and paste your adjustments.
I made a little video for you. My PhotoDirector is german, but the buttons should be at the same position in the program window.

https://youtu.be/vOMYQcW0vRU

Hatti

Thank you Hatti for explaining the batch processing; that will be helpful. With that being said it is a little disappointing that there is no integration similar with PhotoDirector.
[Post New]
Excellent demonstration Hatti

For batch processing like that, as well as from copying and pasting the adjustments from one photo to others, a preset of the adjustments can be created for future editing sessions.

hansonb4, I'm not sure what you meant by "it is a little disappointing that there is no integration similar with PhotoDirector." Could you clarify, please?

PIX

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 18. 2018 18:08

PIX YouTube channel
websiteee [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 27, 2017 08:22 Messages: 72 Offline
[Post New]
Nice video representation to adjust the colour.