Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
YouCam/PerfectCam Suggestion - A Must Needed Feature
MadiM [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 10, 2018 22:46 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I realize this forum says YouCam, but PerfectCam doesn't have its own forum and I only stumbled upon PerfectCam when I was downloading YouCam. Let me start with saying that I love PerfectCam; Cyberlink has done a wonderful job with that program.

My suggestion is to add "face slimming". I know a lot of women who have puffier cheeks, more skin under their jaw, or just want to feel more comfortable with that option. This is also for skinny young women and even some average sized older women, so don't anybody turn this into a fat-shaming thing.

The reason I am suggesting this is because on most Galaxy phones now, "beauty mode" can be enabled that slims the face (on an adjustable scale) along with skin smoothing (also adjustable) that handles videos/pictures in real time. Cyberlink has already done an amazing job with makeup and skin smoothing, the only thing that would this over the top is adding that feature.

Thanks for reading!
CyberLinkForum-Admin
Administrator Location: Xindian Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.) Joined: Jun 29, 2012 04:52 Messages: 212 Offline
[Post New]
Hello MadiM,

We have passed on your feature suggestion to the development team. Thank you for your interest and your support.

Regards,
Community Forum Team
TrixyNyx [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 09, 2018 22:13 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I realize this forum says YouCam, but PerfectCam doesn't have its own forum and I only stumbled upon PerfectCam when I was downloading YouCam. Let me start with saying that I love PerfectCam; Cyberlink has done a wonderful job with that program.

My suggestion is to add "face slimming". I know a lot of women who have puffier cheeks, more skin under their jaw, or just want to feel more comfortable with that option. This is also for skinny young women and even some average sized older women, so don't anybody turn this into a fat-shaming thing.

The reason I am suggesting this is because on most Galaxy phones now, "beauty mode" can be enabled that slims the face (on an adjustable scale) along with skin smoothing (also adjustable) that handles videos/pictures in real time. Cyberlink has already done an amazing job with makeup and skin smoothing, the only thing that would this over the top is adding that feature.

Thanks for reading!

Hi there! I am glad you asked a question because I literally just purchased this product, along with the new Youcam of course. Another feature? Let us use PerfectCam for just doing videos - not video chat.

About to post big news via video and really don't want to do my makeup.