Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
changing text, DVD menu editor
takimno1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 05, 2014 20:45 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Really a dumb question but,,, i am making my own dvd menu in the editor, and in the title window it says my title, i can go in and chang the font setup ok, but darned if i can figure out sow to edit the text in it. I have tried double clicking, no way,,, Help?foot-in-mouth You never lived till you almost died. for those who fight for it freedom has a flavor the protected will ever know
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi takimno1 -

It's not a "dumb question". It confounds lots of people.

When you're in Menu Designer, you're making a template (colours, buttons, text formatting, background etc).

When you apply one of the templates to an actual project, that's when you can change the words - "My Videos" etc.

Have a look at this screen capture and the final part of this tutorial. Maybe they'll help.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!