Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
YOUCAM RX selection of virtual backgrounds with another application
wilfigueroa123
Newbie Location: Puerto Rico Joined: Jan 25, 2018 15:39 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi:

I'm working with a photobooth application along with YOUCAM RX.

My intention is to have the user to pick his favorite virtual background scene and take the photo.

The matter is that I have the YOUCAM RX in the "Windows" background, and once the photobooth application

takes control, there is no easy way " at least for the user" to select the virtual background backdrop scene.

How can I have control of the virtual background backdrop scene with the photbooth application running at once?

Please advice, http://variantpr.com/
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi:

My intention is to have the user to pick his favorite virtual background scene and take the photo.

The matter is that I have the YOUCAM RX in the "Windows" background, and once the photobooth application

takes control, there is no easy way " at least for the user" to select the virtual background backdrop scene.

How can I have control of the virtual background backdrop scene with the photbooth application running at once?

Please advice,

I suppose you can use the Youcam "Panel" to select Youcam effects inlcluding backdrop, when your photobooth app select Youcam as source camera.
Don't you see the Panel?
wilfigueroa123
Newbie Location: Puerto Rico Joined: Jan 25, 2018 15:39 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi:

Please advice,

I suppose you can use the Youcam "Panel" to select Youcam effects inlcluding backdrop, when your photobooth app select Youcam as source camera.
Don't you see the Panel?
http://variantpr.com/