Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector 16 Ultimate
grafique [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 08, 2017 11:03 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, I have just installed PowerDirector 16 Ultimate and left PowerDirector 15 Ultimate still installed. There are a number of items in a few Rooms in PD 15 Ultimate and would like to move them over to the appropriate Rooms in PD 16 Ultimate. Is this possible? Thanks.
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello, I have just installed PowerDirector 16 Ultimate and left PowerDirector 15 Ultimate still installed. There are a number of items in a few Rooms in PD 15 Ultimate and would like to move them over to the appropriate Rooms in PD 16 Ultimate. Is this possible? Thanks.
Did you install the Contents Packs?

Most things from PD15 will transfer automatically. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

grafique [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 08, 2017 11:03 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello, I have just installed PowerDirector 16 Ultimate and left PowerDirector 15 Ultimate still installed. There are a number of items in a few Rooms in PD 15 Ultimate and would like to move them over to the appropriate Rooms in PD 16 Ultimate. Is this possible? Thanks.
Did you install the Contents Packs?

Most things from PD15 will transfer automatically.

Yes, and I noticed that the extras i.e Holiday Packs were also in PD 15 Ultimate as a result of installing PD 16 Ultimate. I had previously made some slideshows in PD15 but the elements I had added do not appear in PD16 Rooms hence my query.