Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
"Tech support"
Andy11800 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 02, 2017 09:02 Messages: 18 Offline
[Post New]
Well, after sending a "ticket" of the problem with PD16 crashing and shutting down when trying to burn a saved project, I finnally got a response. It APPEARS to be a form letter, that was automatically generated. PROBLEM UNSOLVED, "Ticket showed crash errors, etc, Do they REALLY HAVE tech support???
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Well, after sending a "ticket" of the problem with PD16 crashing and shutting down when trying to burn a saved project, I finnally got a response. It APPEARS to be a form letter, that was automatically generated. PROBLEM UNSOLVED, "Ticket showed crash errors, etc, Do they REALLY HAVE tech support???
There is not tech support on this forum, we are all members and have no connection to Cyberlink tech support.

I suggest you try another contact with Tech Support.

https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Myk
Senior Member Location: The Hartland of Michigan Joined: Feb 05, 2015 16:09 Messages: 205 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Well, after sending a "ticket" of the problem with PD16 crashing and shutting down when trying to burn a saved project,

Try "burning" the movie to an image file. Then burn a DVD with that. .
Never, under any circumstances, combine a laxative and sleeping pill on the same night.

PowerSpec G310
ASRock Extreme 6 A85X
AMD A10 6800K Quad Core Processor 4.1GHz
16GB DDR3-1600 RAM
EVGA GTX960 Super OC GPU
Windows 7 Pro