Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Magic Music
John W. W. [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 26, 2012 13:11 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I up-graded my Power Director 14 to 16 recently and have found that my Magic Music does not work. I've tried contacting Cyberlink help desk and received no replies. I've also seen in a reply in this forum that Magic Music is not available anymore in 15 and now 16. Is this true and what are we up-grading for then???

Any help from you all would be great.

John W.
PepsiMan
Senior Contributor Location: Clarksville, TN Joined: Dec 29, 2010 01:20 Messages: 1054 Offline
[Post New]
welcome to the forum.
Quote ... Any help from you all would be great. ...

possible work around Music plugin ...

happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan
'garbbage in garbage out' 'no bridge too far'

Yashica Electro 8 LD-6 Super 8mm
Asrock TaiChi X470, AMD R7 2700X, W7P 64, MSI GTX1060 6GB, Corsair 16GB/RAM
Dell XPS L702X i7-2860QM, W7P / W10P 64, Intel HD3000/nVidia GT 550M 1GB, Micron 16GB/RAM
Samsung Galaxy Note3/NX1
John W. W. [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 26, 2012 13:11 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I checked the Youtube video a couple of weeks ago. Followed the instructions and the file that downloads is not able to open with Win-Zip so that is not a fix.

Cyberlink help or I should say, no help is useless. They don't respond to support help emails on their link.

Any other ideas????

Quote ... Any help from you all would be great. ...

possible work around Music plugin ...

happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan
'garbbage in garbage out'
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi John W. W. -

If you go to http://www.smartsound.com/support/updates?product=cyberlink and download the Full SmartSound Quicktracks installer (204MB), it is a .zip file.

You shouldn't need Win-Zip or any external software. Windows can extract the QX518_CF.zip for you. Right click > Open with File Explorer.

What happens at your end?

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!