Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD News Issue 8
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all

The eighth edition of PD News has been issued. Get it here

You are invited to comment on its quality and value to you as a PD user.

Enjoy

Robert Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi all

The eighth edition of PD News has been issued. Get it here

You are invited to comment on its quality and value to you as a PD user.

Enjoy

Robert

Bump Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
bump
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
There are 8 comments on PD News Issue 8 already in the facebook PowerDirectors Users group. All the comments are positive so far.
The Shadowman
[Post New]
Quote There are 8 comments on PD News Issue 8 already in the facebook PowerDirectors Users group. All the comments are positive so far.

Thank you, Tomasc Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
Peter Podder
Member Location: Long Island, N.Y. Joined: Dec 03, 2016 16:13 Messages: 116 Offline
[Post New]
Excellent !
I have been a member for a little over a year and never saw these. What a fantastic way to share information from the highly technical perspective to the novice. Thank you and thanks to all that contribute to this awesome resource. ____________________________________

Dell Precision M4700 i7-3840QM 2.80 GHz
16gb ram , NVIDIA Quadro K2000M GPU
Samsung 850 EVO 1tb SSD , 500 gb HDD ,

The Shadowman
[Post New]
Quote Excellent !
I have been a member for a little over a year and never saw these. What a fantastic way to share information from the highly technical perspective to the novice. Thank you and thanks to all that contribute to this awesome resource.

Thank you so much for taking the trouble to respond. It mean a lot to get feedback especially some such as yours. It gives us the enthusiasm to carry on.

Peter Podder
Member Location: Long Island, N.Y. Joined: Dec 03, 2016 16:13 Messages: 116 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Excellent !
I have been a member for a little over a year and never saw these. What a fantastic way to share information from the highly technical perspective to the novice. Thank you and thanks to all that contribute to this awesome resource.

Thank you so much for taking the trouble to respond. It mean a lot to get feedback especially some such as yours. It gives us the enthusiasm to carry on.

Robert

You are providing a valuable source of information in a nice professional format. Free of charge. Not to mention the help you provide on the forums etc.
Ynotfish has helped me on more than one occasion and asks for nothing in return. The absolute least I can do is say thank you.
So...thank you. ____________________________________

The Shadowman
[Post New]
Quote Excellent !

Robert

You are providing a valuable source of information in a nice professional format. Free of charge. Not to mention the help you provide on the forums etc.
Ynotfish has helped me on more than one occasion and asks for nothing in return. The absolute least I can do is say thank you.
So...thank you.

Your feedback is valuable to us - spread the good word.

thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 27. 2018 07:21

Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
Peter Podder
[Post New]
Quote Excellent !

Robert

So...thank you.

thanks

In this weeks "The Diy Video Editor" newsletter you got mentioned in a very positive fasion as well. Another great resource.

I cant paste the link however from my current mobile device. If you cant locate it I will do it when I am home later. ____________________________________

The Shadowman
[Post New]
Quote Excellent !

Robert

So...thank you.

thanks

In this weeks "The Diy Video Editor" newsletter you got mentioned in a very positive fasion as well. Another great resource.

I cant paste the link however from my current mobile device. If you cant locate it I will do it when I am home later.

Thanks Again

I found the link, but I couldn't find the article in question. There's so much to search so would you kindly guide us to the right spot.

Robert

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 27. 2018 11:32

Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
Peter Podder
[Post New]
Quote Excellent !

Robert

So...thank you.

thanks

I cant paste the link however from my current mobile device. If you cant locate it I will do it when I am home later.

Thanks Again

I found the link, but I couldn't find the article in question. There's so much to search so would you kindly guide us to the right spot.

Robert

https://diyvideoeditor.com/the-friday-roundup-color-matching-cameras-youtube-updates-and-gimbals/

An Excellent PowerDirector Resource
Yikes! Well you learn something everyday!
Yesterday I was aimlessly scrolling through the User to User Forum for CyberLink PowerDirector and came across this little gem.
Apparently for some time now a few of the guys on the Forum have been putting together a newsletter offering all sorts of video editing industry news as well as tips and tutorials on using PowerDirector.
So if you are a PowerDirector user I would highly recommend going over to the forum (link below) and taking a look at this month’s edition.
You will notice that on the page you can access all past editions of the newsletter.
If you like what you see and want to receive notifications when new editions are posted then just subscribe to the forum page itself and you should get an email sent automatically.
PDNews Issue 8 ____________________________________

The Shadowman
[Post New]
Quote Excellent !

Robert

So...thank you.

thanks

Thanks Again

Robert

https://diyvideoeditor.com/the-friday-roundup-color-matching-cameras-youtube-updates-and-gimbals/

An Excellent PowerDirector Resource
Yikes! Well you learn something everyday!
Yesterday I was aimlessly scrolling through the User to User Forum for CyberLink PowerDirector and came across this little gem.
Apparently for some time now a few of the guys on the Forum have been putting together a newsletter offering all sorts of video editing industry news as well as tips and tutorials on using PowerDirector.
So if you are a PowerDirector user I would highly recommend going over to the forum (link below) and taking a look at this month’s edition.
You will notice that on the page you can access all past editions of the newsletter.
If you like what you see and want to receive notifications when new editions are posted then just subscribe to the forum page itself and you should get an email sent automatically.
PDNews Issue 8

Thank you CG

Not sure what he means email notifications though.

lancecarr [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 01, 2010 03:16 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Guys,

My name is Lance and I publish the weekly Friday Roundup on my website that included reference to your PD News.

Please let me know whenever you publish a new one each tiem because I am happy to refer my readers to it anytime!

Just hit the contact button on my site and let me know.

Lance