Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
HD-DVD Playback Issues
Lancaster [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 30, 2006 17:51 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Playing King Kong or Bourne Supremacy, I cannot access the DVD Menus so the only way I have found to play the discs are to go directly to the first title/chapter. Then....subtitles are always on.

I've tried keyboard commands, on-screen menus and mouse clicks with no success.

Any help?
Corey [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 09, 2007 15:50 Messages: 65 Offline
[Post New]
I have the same problem, no resolution from support.
Michiel [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 23, 2007 08:15 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
I'm happy i can atleast watch the movies now, i just select the biggest movie files from the HD-DVD and watch those, no subs whatsoever.
The chronicles of riddick had no subs, V for Vendetta the menu's don't work, can't disable the subs, also there was somekinda "intro flick" on the movie about "menu's that can be popped up while watching the movie" don't think Cyberlink has managed to pull that off yet.

Today i watched:

The Chronicles of Riddick
V for Vendetta
Just waiting for a responce on howto to enable multiple monitors.

p.s. does anyone from Cyberlink ever look at the forums? or is this just for show? to make us feel like they are "intrested" ?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 25. 2007 03:53