Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Setting up canvas size for FaceBook Cover
BrooklynJim [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 22, 2017 14:50 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
HI

I went through the tutorials and searched but could not find an answer. I tried the PIP but this did not work

I want to set up a canvas that fits the FB size for the cover (820x312 pixels on desktop) but the size options at top of page (4:3, etc. don't match anything I can use exactly to make a FB cover video.

Any Idea how I can do this? Is there a workaround?

For those familiar with VIDDYOZE this is where I get my intro, logo and outros mixed png's and mp3's.
The 4:3 setting is close but it cuts off some of the slides.

Thanks in advance

Jim Sincerely,
Jim Maher
The Crystal Group
A Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
Cell: 757.373.1201
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
You could create a custom profile by clicking the + button in Produce. Make the settings as close as possible and save it. Then edit the Profile.ini file to change the size. I would recommend that you make a backup copy of profile.ini before you start and use a plain text editor. Restart PowerDirector. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM