Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
snapshots over video
nikesmom123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 14, 2008 19:35 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I have a video that I want to use because of the soundtrack (someone singing) but I would like to place still pictures over the video at various places. I know I can use PIP but it requires me to resize every photo as I want only the photo on the screen not the video image. If I cut the video and place the photos inbetween I'll loose the sound. PIP also doesn't allow a transistion between each photo like a slide show. Is there an easier way to put multiple photos - a slide show basically - in the midst of the video?
James W
Senior Contributor Location: Lakeland, FL USA Joined: Aug 18, 2008 10:36 Messages: 911 Offline
[Post New]
Produce the photos separately in the video track as part of a different project. When the produced file is made (mpeg2, avi, etc.) you can insert the produced slide show video file in the PIP track overlaying the master video. You will only have to resize it once. Q9300 2.5 GHz
4 GB Ram
Nvidia 9800 GT