Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Voice-over recording room doesn't stop recording on key press
mightynifty [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 07, 2016 21:57 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

I've ntoiced that when recording audio from any microphone in PD15 that if I try to reocrd a voice over, I use the hotkey to start/stop the recording. Unfortunately, while the recording starts just fine, it has issues when stopping as the hot key no longer works. This means I have to use the mouse to stop the recording, which wouldn't normally be an issue, but my mic usually picks the mouse click up. Meaning when recording a voice over, I have to finish my line, wait a bit, stop the recording, and then edit the last bit out. Is there a way to fix the hot key error? I've tried different mics, changing the hotkeys, and nothing seems to work.
JimIowa
Senior Member Location: United States Joined: Mar 03, 2017 21:59 Messages: 161 Offline
[Post New]
This is a bit of a wild guess, but wonder if another program on your computer is using that hot key. You might try to reassign the command to another key and see if that makes a difference.