Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
NewBlue Titler Pro 1.5
AlanR47
Senior Member Location: Norfolk UK Joined: Dec 08, 2017 05:01 Messages: 151 Offline
[Post New]
Just started playing with the above - quite impressive - but the titler seems stuck on 8 seconds duration - if you enter with a clip >8s you can only play with 8s worth - feed it a clip of 3s you are still stuck in that 3 does not fill the timeline in the editor.

Is this a limitation of the free Pro1.5?
Am I missing something?
Has someone dcided 8s is good enough for most effects?

Any help appreciated.
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Just started playing with the above - quite impressive - but the titler seems stuck on 8 seconds duration - if you enter with a clip >8s you can only play with 8s worth - feed it a clip of 3s you are still stuck in that 3 does not fill the timeline in the editor.

Am I missing something?

Any help appreciated.

Alan

If I remember correctly you can click on the8 secs at the top right, type the required duration. Then the timeline will extend and you drag the title line to the end. Try that, if it's not right come back and I'll check.

Robert Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
AlanR47
Senior Member Location: Norfolk UK Joined: Dec 08, 2017 05:01 Messages: 151 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Just started playing with the above - quite impressive - but the titler seems stuck on 8 seconds duration - if you enter with a clip >8s you can only play with 8s worth - feed it a clip of 3s you are still stuck in that 3 does not fill the timeline in the editor.

Am I missing something?

Any help appreciated.

Alan

If I remember correctly you can click on the8 secs at the top right, type the required duration. Then the timeline will extend and you drag the title line to the end. Try that, if it's not right come back and I'll check.

Robert

You certainly do my friend - I don't think I had even spotted that top right value and would have had a go at it if I had., So simple yet so useful - well done and thank you.

Alan.