Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Export MP4?
cosmocornbread [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 02, 2018 08:16 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I just switched from PD14 to PD16. In the past, I could produce and save my videos as an MP4 file. I would then upload and schedule my videos for my YouTube channel.

How can I do this with PD16? I do not want to upload directly from the program to YouTube because it doesn't give me scheduling options, nor does it include any of my channel defaults (descriptions, tags, etc.) I do not want to have to do this manually every time I add a video to my channel.

I've searched all over for this option, tutorials, etc, but to no avail.

Help?
AlanR47
Senior Member Location: Norfolk UK Joined: Dec 08, 2017 05:01 Messages: 151 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I just switched from PD14 to PD16. In the past, I could produce and save my videos as an MP4 file. I would then upload and schedule my videos for my YouTube channel.

How can I do this with PD16? I do not want to upload directly from the program to YouTube because it doesn't give me scheduling options, nor does it include any of my channel defaults (descriptions, tags, etc.) I do not want to have to do this manually every time I add a video to my channel.

I've searched all over for this option, tutorials, etc, but to no avail.

Help?

Yes - very simple - select Produce tab and in there select H.264AVC button, that should produce a you an mp4. Once there you can easily make your own profile to select personal parameters such as frame rate, audio compression etc.
cosmocornbread [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 02, 2018 08:16 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you so much!! I knew I had to be making it much harder than it actually was.

Yes - very simple - select Produce tab and in there select H.264AVC button, that should produce a you an mp4. Once there you can easily make your own profile to select personal parameters such as frame rate, audio compression etc.