Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
3d Intros
[Post New]
Hey all,

Newbie here to PowerDirector, but eager to learn more.
I have been looking into designing 3d Intros similar to the link below. However can't find anything on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bljFUz3UB50
I am creating a channel to show my Airsoft games, I have the footage, just need a great intro.
Any help much appreciated. Bill
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Welcome to the forum. Do you have the New Blue Titler plug-in as part of your PD installation? If yes, you’ll find it in the Title Library and it’s just an icon but when you open that beauty up just start clicking away and have fun. The NBT is an older simple version but still very capable. Find a tutorial on that if you need to. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Another idea and way to make the intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT3f8dp5bAI .
[Post New]
Quote Welcome to the forum. Do you have the New Blue Titler plug-in as part of your PD installation? If yes, you’ll find it in the Title Library and it’s just an icon but when you open that beauty up just start clicking away and have fun. The NBT is an older simple version but still very capable. Find a tutorial on that if you need to.

I have the ultimate edition, does that usually come as standard?
Thanks again Bill
Alain II [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 20, 2015 01:34 Messages: 136 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Welcome to the forum. Do you have the New Blue Titler plug-in as part of your PD installation? If yes, you’ll find it in the Title Library and it’s just an icon but when you open that beauty up just start clicking away and have fun. The NBT is an older simple version but still very capable. Find a tutorial on that if you need to.

Thanks again

Hello Kempy and all in this forum,

First, a very Happy New-Year 2018!

We hope the world gets better than what it was in 2017... and CL gives us interesting and competitive features for the next PD's editions.

Regarding 3D intros. There's a neat online application called Panzoid that you will find here: https://panzoid.com/.

Have a look, it's probably what you need. Once rendered as a .mov file with your music, you can download and import into PD.
You can make intros and transitions between chapters, whatever effects, etc. Fun and quick to learn. Not like AE... .
Just use your creativity!
Success!
Alain II
AlanR47
Senior Member Location: Norfolk UK Joined: Dec 08, 2017 05:01 Messages: 151 Offline
[Post New]

Thanks again

Yes mine did - following Barry's tip I looked for it - but I warn you - make sure you have at least an hour or so spare - its mind boggling feature rich.

And the best bit - if you want more - go to NewBlue site and they'll happily sell you Title Pro 6 Ultimate for $499 !!!

Definately worth a look - checkout the features in Pro 6 Ultimate compared to Pro 1.5 you get for free.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 03. 2018 15:41