Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Speaking of DZ
Peter Podder
Member Location: Long Island, N.Y. Joined: Dec 03, 2016 16:13 Messages: 116 Offline
[Post New]
Just upgraded to PD16 Ultimate and I no longer see my DZ user name/link in the top right of the screen. I see it in Audio Director that came with the upgrade but my name is not linked anymore. Click on it and nothing happens. I do not see it in Photo Dir 9 that came with upgrade. I had it and it worked in all 3 programs with my initial PD15 purchase. Link took me to full template library as a signed in user on all 3. I can sign in to DZ from the main site and have selected auto sign in in my preferences. But still nothing

Thanks ____________________________________

Dell Precision M4700 i7-3840QM 2.80 GHz
16gb ram , NVIDIA Quadro K2000M GPU
Samsung 850 EVO 1tb SSD , 500 gb HDD ,

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi CacoGrandé -

It's the same for all PDR16 & DS6 users.

Whenever you see this icon/button clicking it will link you to DZ. If you're already signed in via your browser, you're good to go.

You're right. In the Preferences of PDR16, PhD9, ADR7, & CDR6, there's the option to sign into DZ. They've just lost the menu bar "Sign into DZ" link.

Cheers - Tony

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 27. 2017 23:51

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
The Icon that Tony shows is only in the Video Overlay (PIP) room and the Particle Room. It does not show anywhere else that I can find.

Edit: It is in the Menu preferences of Create Disk also.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 28. 2017 07:10

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The Icon that Tony shows is only in the Video Overlay (PIP) room and the Particle Room. It does not show anywhere else that I can find.

Hi Carl -

In the main "rooms", you need to open the "All Content" tab for the link to be present. You should find it in Video Overlay, Particles, Titles, & Transitions.

It's also available under Magic Style, Express Project, Blending Effect (Downloaded), and under Fix/Enhance in Lens Correction Profiles (uses the old icon) & Color Presets (All/Downloaded)

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The Icon that Tony shows is only in the Video Overlay (PIP) room and the Particle Room. It does not show anywhere else that I can find.

Hi Carl -

In the main "rooms", you need to open the "All Content" tab for the link to be present. You should find it in Video Overlay, Particles, Titles, & Transitions.

It's also available under Magic Style, Express Project, Blending Effect (Downloaded), and under Fix/Enhance in Lens Correction Profiles (uses the old icon) & Color Presets (All/Downloaded)

Cheers - Tony
It is in more places than I saw. Thanks, Tony. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Peter Podder
Member Location: Long Island, N.Y. Joined: Dec 03, 2016 16:13 Messages: 116 Offline
[Post New]
What I am referring to is top right on main PD screen. It would say Hellow CacoGrande....just above where my mug is in attacjed capture. And in prefrences I have it set to auto log on. Always was there in PD 15 and it took me right to my page in DZ
[Thumb - Capture DZ 2.PNG]
 Filename
Capture DZ 2.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
8 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
3 time(s)
[Thumb - Capture NO DZ link.PNG]
 Filename
Capture NO DZ link.PNG