Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Adding a custom nadir/zenith patch to a photo?
Alec200 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 23, 2015 20:14 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Evening all.
I do a fair bit of 360 photo work and I need to find a better work flow of applying a custom nadir/zenith patch to my photos. Photodirector 9 makes it very easy to apply a blur or mirror patch which is great, but no obvious option to apply my custom patch.
I wondered if PowerDirector would make this possible with a 360 x180 photo and then export it? It’s a long shot I know, but worth an ask I thought.
I currently use www.nadirpatch.com which is a great free tool, but when I have a batch of 25 photospheres to patch, and a slow internet connection, it’s a time consuming task. The patch I need to apply is in png/jpeg format that’s not converted for 360 viewing.
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Alec,
The answer is "Yes you can!" Please see the attached photo and tell me if it is similar to what you want.
Basically what I did as a test was, in a 360 project use the 360 photo that comes in the PowerDirector library, and then imported a circular logo and placed it on a lower track on the timeline. Then I opened the logo in the PiP Designer and placed it exactly where I wanted it in the 360 sphere.
Then I took a screenshot via the 360 preview window, which exports it as a new 360 photo. If you view the attached photo in a 360 viewer, the logo displays at the bottom of the sphere.
Let me know if you have questions, and if this is what you meant.
Dave
[Thumb - CustomTripodCover.jpg]
 Filename
CustomTripodCover.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
325 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
8 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 19. 2017 02:29