Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Corrupt keyframe settings
[Post New]
This is a PD14, PD15, and PD16 problem.

I create travel documentaries. Often I will zoom in on a map, move to different locations and end by zooming out. On the video track this requires many keyframes to be set for the Position and Height/Width. Often when I want to go back and correct some of the keyframes, e.g. changing some and deleting others, the original settings revert back after the change. For example: when I delete one keyframe then change the preceeding or following keyframe, the deleted one immediately reappears, and the changed keyframe reverts back to the original setting. Saving and reopening the project has no effect. Saving the project, closing PD, restarting PD, and reloading the saved project nas no no effect. The only way I can continue is to reboot the system. Then I can make my changes and they remain set.

In my latest project, this has become a major irritant, since it takes up to 5 minutes to restart the system. Paul C
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Perhaps you will get more and better results if youposted in the PowerDirector part of the forum. You may have inadvertantly posted in the Power DVD (video player) part of the forum.

You may also want to provide more information.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 09. 2017 12:41

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
[Post New]
Thanks, I thought I had. Paul C