Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
i want to fade out audio smoothly
[Post New]
i have PD 16 Ultra ans AD 7 built in

I have video on track 1 and audio on track 2 - so thats right

To experiment with recent AD 7 i selected on purpose an audio track 50 + seconds longer than the video track and cant see how i get Audio to simply fade out at the end of video smoothly.

Some success yes, but to fit audio it played it - guitar music so no issues - rather more quickly to sound not as the original music

goodness me, much playing with +and - equalizer could not more difficult or satisfying.

So, to repeat my problem - - all i want to know how to do is let the video clip play ( lasts 1min 11 scs ) and the audio clip ( 2 mins 12 secs ) natuarally fade out to the 1 min 11 sec time.

hopefully get a good reply or two !!
[Post New]
Hello bigdog27,

You've conquered the "New Topic" challenge!

There are many ways you can fade out your audio in PDR & ARDR. When I made the screen capture below, I neglected to include the most simple option embarassed ...

After you split your audio at 1:11 (the end of the video), you can just insert an audio only transition at the end and adjust the duration to give a smaooth fade out. There's a screen shot attached.

PIX
[Thumb - Audio only Transition.jpg]
 Filename
Audio only Transition.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
625 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
32 time(s)
PIX YouTube channel
[Post New]
Quote Hello bigdog27,

You've conquered the "New Topic" challenge!

There are many ways you can fade out your audio in PDR & ARDR. When I made the screen capture below, I neglected to include the most simple option embarassed ...

After you split your audio at 1:11 (the end of the video), you can just insert an audio only transition at the end and adjust the duration to give a smaooth fade out. There's a screen shot attached.

PIX
[Post New]
Well then, here am i with a little ' egg on my face '

PIX was instant in replying to clearly take the baby steps to solve my problem

Once shown of course it looks easy - - but i did not find it so without you.

Huge thanks for allowing me the chance to fully enjoy the wonderful product that Power Director is.