Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Professional-looking (ESPN quality) sports titles possible in PD16?
tjoel99 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 25, 2017 04:26 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
I need to make motorsports videos with professional-looking (ESPN quality) titles, such as would be possible through NewBlueFX Titler 6. I see that PD16 is compatible with BewBllueFX Titler 1.5 which isn't powerful. Is PD16 compatible with NewBlueFX 6 or is there another program compatible with PD16 in which one can make completely professional-looking sports titles? Thank you. Joe L
Alain II [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 20, 2015 01:34 Messages: 136 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I need to make motorsports videos with professional-looking (ESPN quality) titles, such as would be possible through NewBlueFX Titler 6. I see that PD16 is compatible with BewBllueFX Titler 1.5 which isn't powerful. Is PD16 compatible with NewBlueFX 6 or is there another program compatible with PD16 in which one can make completely professional-looking sports titles? Thank you.

Hello,

Have you checked the NewBlue website to read about? If not mentioned ask their support. Since I imagine this Titler 6 is a stand-alone soft you could prepare these titles outside PD16 and import them for usage? I use for PD14 Titler 4 and that works perfectly.

Ask NB also if you can download additional titles from http://www.fontspace.com/ (some are really professional looking) and use them in Titler 6?

Let know the community; that concerns all of us.

Success!

Alain II
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
A member here got NB Titler 5 (I think 5) to work in the UI with PD but could not rid himself of the watermark. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
Alain II [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 20, 2015 01:34 Messages: 136 Offline
[Post New]
Quote A member here got NB Titler 5 (I think 5) to work in the UI with PD but could not rid himself of the watermark.

If a stand-alone edition 6 exists just render as a .mov file and add to the timeline in PD. No problems here. If special effects have them ready before your render or use the effects of PD on the text .mov file in the timeline.

Is the watermark not the result of a copy that has not received the "green" light...?

Alain II
tjoel99 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 25, 2017 04:26 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I need to make motorsports videos with professional-looking (ESPN quality) titles, such as would be possible through NewBlueFX Titler 6. I see that PD16 is compatible with BewBllueFX Titler 1.5 which isn't powerful. Is PD16 compatible with NewBlueFX 6 or is there another program compatible with PD16 in which one can make completely professional-looking sports titles? Thank you.

Hello,

Have you checked the NewBlue website to read about? If not mentioned ask their support. Since I imagine this Titler 6 is a stand-alone soft you could prepare these titles outside PD16 and import them for usage? I use for PD14 Titler 4 and that works perfectly.

Ask NB also if you can download additional titles from http://www.fontspace.com/ (some are really professional looking) and use them in Titler 6?

Let know the community; that concerns all of us.

Success!

Alain II

Hi, Alain II. Thank you for your response. I took your advice and asked NewBlue, and they advised me that, as you suggested, Titler 6 can be used as a stand alone program to produce titles which can be imported into PD16. Sounds like a winner! Again, thank you.

Joe Joe L