Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Uploading on to YouTube
dfault22 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 19, 2017 19:03 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

Just bought the 15 version. Have edited a video together. However, when I go to upload it on to YouTube, a click on the 'authorise' pop up box, and it opens up a window titled 'YouTube Authorisation' which is just a large blank window.

I am already logged in to my YouTube/Google account, and afaik all Java settings are up to date, so not sure why I am having issues uploading the video from '15' to YouTube.

Is anyone able to advise?

Many thanks.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi dfault22 -

You could just upload the video directly through your channel once you've produced it.

If you use PDR's YouTube uploader the video will be WMV, so you don't get to choose the format.

In theory, this is what should happen:

1. Go to Produce > Online > YouTube

2. Complete details & select output profile

3. Hit Start > Authorization screen (click Authorize)

4. Fill in email address for account > Next > Password > Next

5. Verify account

6. Click Allow on next screen

7. Video produces & uploads to your account

At what point does it fail for you?

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
dfault22 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 19, 2017 19:03 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I used to upload stuff on to my YouTube account when it had the editor function.

I come to a halt after I click the Authorisation button. It brings up a new screen. However, instead of asking me to enter password, User ID etc I just get a blank window. Not sure what is causing the YouTube Authorisation page to fail to load?