Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirextor for Android - Can't find my existibg videos to import into project
Zirjay [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 17, 2017 14:48 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I can't find the videos i took earlier to import into my project. Before i had no problem doing this, but since the app updated 2 days ago, I can't see the folder rhat should contain all my videos in the import screen. I can see other folders like the videos i received from another app but norlt the ones I took with my own phone.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Zirjay
jth56 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 03, 2014 22:56 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Yes, I'm wondering if it's possible to browse my phone to get video clips for editing in the app. Because the app doesn't offer so many places to get a video clip from the phone's memory (local or SD card) let alone from a cloud service. Does anyone happen to have any hints how to add possible locations where the clips can be retrieved from for editing? If this is not possible it would be most useful to get a new option/functionality for this.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I haven't found a setting that lets you specify where the app should look for clips, so I imagine it uses the media locations set in the OS.

In v5.4.1, I see several folders, including 2 camera app libraries and Google Drive:

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Anonymous [Avatar]
[Post New]
Did anyone ever find a way to get to more files? I've got FilmicPro saving to an SD card but PD won't pull the files. The file saves can't be adjusted from Filmic (SD/Android/data/com.filmic.filmicpro/files/DCIM/FilmicPro).

I suppose I could move the files manually but that's a real pain in the a**.