Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Unable to upload a photo preset PhotoDirector 8
DroneProdAus [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 31, 2017 02:17 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have made a new preset designed to be used with the Phantom for pro UAV Drone, which allows for lens correction and a few other slight enhancements to scenery shots but cannot seem to upload it

I right click on it then click on upload to cyber link cloud, fill in the info... it always stalls partway
 Filename
Phantom 4 Pro.pdadj
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
5 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
265 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 12. 2017 06:07

[Post New]
Hello DroneProdAus,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

I'm sure we've all had similar moments where DZ uploads fail (or appear to). I've had occasions where an alert pops up telling me xxx was unable to upload the effect, then I check DZ & it's there!

I took you .pdadj file & installed it. After a few modifications I saved it as a new preset. It uploaded successfully to both DZ & CL Cloud, through PhD8.

In Preferences, under CyberLink Cloud, try this. Click:

1. Clear offline cache

2. CyberLink Cloud Sign Out

Then try your upload again.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Trekz [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 16, 2016 00:32 Messages: 67 Offline
[Post New]
How do I get this to work in pd8? I've downloaded the file. Thanks again for linking it in phantompilots

-tml4191

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 11. 2017 22:51

[Post New]
Hello trekz,

Once you've downloaded the .pdadj (or any DZ effect template), just double click it to install.

Downloaded PhD presets will appear under Presets > Downloaded.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Trekz [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 16, 2016 00:32 Messages: 67 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello trekz,

Once you've downloaded the .pdadj (or any DZ effect template), just double click it to install.

Downloaded PhD presets will appear under Presets > Downloaded.

PIX

THank you everyone!