Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Worst customer service , Zero customer service
Louis W. [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 08, 2017 01:50 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I find the complete lack of any sort of customer service from Cyberlink very disturbing. I have contacted them at least 7 times with not a single response! I think we all need to participate in a class action lawsuit to address this issue. I see from other inputs on this forum i am not the only one ! NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY FROM THIS AWFUL COMPANY !!!
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
That is up to you.

As for you requests, did you check your e-mail spam folder for responses there? Did you go to where you submitted your requests. Is your original(s) there? If so, are the responses there? Others who complained found that they did not look in the right places. Do you have the identification numbers of the questions?

Now, if you have a question about the operation of the software, why don't you post it here. We are pretty good in answering those how to" questions.

We cannot help with loss of software nor registration but perhaps the moderator will see this and respond.

On what grounds would you file a class action law suit- The program works for most people so you could not claim that the program is defective. I'm not sure that you could claim that you and everyone else was harmed if they did not respond to your questions. Are you ready to file and pay for the filing of the law suit? Have you talked to a lawyer about your suit and the chances of winning? Hollow will often trun off people who would like to help.

Good luck finding another program with the same features and that is in the same price range and that gives personal responses that holds your hand.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 24. 2017 10:28

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Bogdan_D [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Mar 30, 2014 12:49 Messages: 167 Offline
[Post New]
I agree with Louis.

Many companies offer 24/7 Live Chat support these days. CyberLink will never have outsourced Live Chat support. Too expensive.
triffid
Member Location: Prague, the heart of Europe Joined: Feb 04, 2017 06:33 Messages: 146 Offline
[Post New]
Yeah, you can forget about PowerDVD because there are so many better options around like WinDVD (sold to another company and then died forever) or the wonderful freeware players (some of them can't even load the discs menus, let alone play the movies correctly).

Maybe if you can describe your problem instead, somebody can actually help you... .
FOR THE LIST OF ULTRA HD BLU-RAY COMPATIBLE MOTHERBOARDS CLICK HERE
My hardware: Aorus Z270X Gaming 8 motherboard + i7 7700 CPU + Pioneer BDR-S11J-BK
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]
If you contacted them 7 times with no replies, it can be a serios problem. (Perhaps cyberlink is going to bankcruptcy.)

But, what if you missed their reply as Stevek mentioned above?

Understood your anger if they truly don't reply you, but your statement is a serious charge on cyberlink.
Save your words after you sign-in to check below.
Per my contact experience, click your support id on the list, and you can view their reply.
https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/my-stuff.do

Hope you can find your answer and peace there, and pls update your finding with us if they truly didn't reply you, or not.

No offense :)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 25. 2017 00:42

CyberLinkForum-Admin
Administrator Location: Xindian Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.) Joined: Jun 29, 2012 04:52 Messages: 212 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I find the complete lack of any sort of customer service from Cyberlink very disturbing. I have contacted them at least 7 times with not a single response! I think we all need to participate in a class action lawsuit to address this issue. I see from other inputs on this forum i am not the only one ! NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY FROM THIS AWFUL COMPANY !!!

Hello Louis W,

We shared your thread with the customer support team and were told that your support tickets were replied to. Apparently they replied within 24 hours to your inquiries.

We suggest checking the spam folder for the message notifications you received from the CyberLink Customer Service team.

Also, please check the link shared by the user above, as that brings you directly to your support ticket inbox where you will see all the replies. This web page is where you are brought to in the emails send my customer support when a reply to your ticket is sent.

Regards,

Admin

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 25. 2017 03:07

Louis W. [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 08, 2017 01:50 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I find the complete lack of any sort of customer service from Cyberlink very disturbing. I have contacted them at least 7 times with not a single response! I think we all need to participate in a class action lawsuit to address this issue. I see from other inputs on this forum i am not the only one ! NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY FROM THIS AWFUL COMPANY !!!

Hello Louis W,

We shared your thread with the customer support team and were told that ALL of your support tickets were replied to. Apparently they replied within 24 hours to all 7 of your inquiries.

We suggest checking the spam folder for the message notifications you received from the CyberLink Customer Service team.

Also, please check the link shared by the user above, as that brings you directly to your support ticket inbox where you will see all the replies. This web page is where you are brought to in the emails send my customer support when a reply to your ticket is sent.

Regards,

Admin

That is an outright LIE, I checked my spam (junk) folders and there was no response. So you think giving out false information to customers helps??? and why do sooo many people agree with me on your forum and not ONE person disagreed ???
CyberLinkForum-Admin
Administrator Location: Xindian Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan (R.O.C.) Joined: Jun 29, 2012 04:52 Messages: 212 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

This is the information that was provided to us. Did you click on the link we provided?

Please try again:

If there are no tickets in this list, please take a screen shot and attach it to this thread.

Regards,

Admin

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 25. 2017 03:23

CyberLinkForum-Admin
[Post New]
Dear All,

This matter has been handled by the customer service team, which did in fact reply to all this user's inquires. This thread will now be closed.

Please also be aware that the user Louis W has been banned for three months for sending abusive private messages to one of our members. Attacking users publically or privately violates this forum's management regulations and will not be tolerated.

Regards,

Admin