Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
VITASCENE license
[Post New]
Hi

I bought yesterday the new PWD16 Ultimate and when I want to use Vitascene effect, a popup is opening, telling me that I must have an additional license to use it as the license in the pack is for PWD12 or 13 or 14 or 15. what can i do? for Adorage filters same thing I can't save or export any titles..
Alain II [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 20, 2015 01:34 Messages: 136 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi

I bought yesterday the new PWD16 Ultimate and when I want to use Vitascene effect, a popup is opening, telling me that I must have an additional license to use it as the license in the pack is for PWD12 or 13 or 14 or 15. what can i do? for Adorage filters same thing I can't save or export any titles..

Bjr,

Aimez-vs cette version? (Do you like this version?)

Quelles sont vos premières impressions? (What are your first impressions?)

en dehors de ce problème Vitascene (aside of this Vitascene problem)?

A vous lire. (We appreciate to read you).

Alain II
[Post New]
cette version me semble moins gourmande en ressources et pas mal de fonctions qui facilitent la vie ont été ajoutée dans le paramétrage de départ, il me semble mieux organisé que les versions précédentes qui étaient un peu fouilli.. à voir après quelques semiane d'utilisation. j'espère simplement que les fonction vitascene et adorage vont fonctionner, ainsi que lee lien guide de l'utilisateur en français qui pour l'instant est mort.

cordialement,

Claude BERNARD

Quote Hi

Bjr,

Aimez-vs cette version? (Do you like this version?)

Quelles sont vos premières impressions? (What are your first impressions?)

en dehors de ce problème Vitascene (aside of this Vitascene problem)?

A vous lire. (We appreciate to read you).

Alain II
Ed71 [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Dorset, United Kingdom Joined: May 17, 2008 14:32 Messages: 207 Offline
[Post New]
I have also seen this issue, with VitaScene 2 LE only (Adorage 2 works)

Asks for a license (which can't see is provided) and using in 'read only' mode gets a message saying export is restricted when you return to PD16

Be good to see a solution?
[Thumb - 2017-09-20.png]
 Filename
2017-09-20.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
10 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
55 time(s)
Director Suite 365
AMD FX-8320 3.50 GHz Eight-Core
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250gb (OS)
Seagate 2TB SATA-III Hybrid 7200RPM Hard Drive (Data)
Toshiba 4TB SATA-III Hard drive (Archive)
24GB Memory
Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 2gb
Microsoft® Windows 10 (64-bit)
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
I recall, when I was once re-installing Vitascene that there was a dialogue box indicating it was being installed as a plug-in for PowerDirector 14 (or whatever version it was), so it may be version-specific.

A similar thing occurs with some of the NewBlue effects.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
I have emails into my connections at New Blue and Prodad for some answers.

To be honest, regarding Vitascene, I bought the cheapo version of it with a coupon code, it solved activation and I never looked back. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
Mifsud [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 22, 2017 09:17 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have also seen this issue, with VitaScene 2 LE only (Adorage 2 works)

Asks for a license (which can't see is provided) and using in 'read only' mode gets a message saying export is restricted when you return to PD16

Be good to see a solution?

Even me is telling the same and Vitascene 2
Ed71 [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Dorset, United Kingdom Joined: May 17, 2008 14:32 Messages: 207 Offline
[Post New]
Have submitted a ticket to support suggesting the license may be out of date, given what the error says? (as Tony has mentioned)

The version included in the download appears to be same as that which was included with PD 15

Hopefully will get a response, Director Suite 365
24GB Memory
BrianHere [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 16, 2017 06:31 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have the same problem with new PD16. Any update on this problem?

And once a Project is saved in PD16 you can't go back to PD15 to use VitaScene as PD says "for newer version of PD".
Ed71 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Support have sent me a download link to version 2.0.250 which appears to have resolved the problem as now works as expected

If this is a widespread problem they may send out to everyone, otherwise worth contacting them direct for the link, requesting the above version, takes a few days - I submitted my request on the 22nd and it got answered today 29th September.

Just the New Blue FX activation to go now!! Director Suite 365
24GB Memory