Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can I export PPT video files?
TCAUS [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 11, 2017 02:15 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, I was very excited to see the great quality option for doing a video with my powerpoint presntations. The share button includes email, FB and You Tube. Is it possible to export the video file to my computer? A file will be too big to email to another address where it could be downloaded. Can anyone help me here? Thanks
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
I think you can use "Record" button to record the video + ppt to be a local file store in PC.
websiteee [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 27, 2017 08:22 Messages: 72 Offline
[Post New]
Yes you can export ppt video file without breaking or composite its size. You can use google drive to share the file, upload the required file on the drive and allow permission to another person.
TCAUS [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 11, 2017 02:15 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I think you can use "Record" button to record the video + ppt to be a local file store in PC.

Hi SumerJ - your answer got me back looking at options and while it wasn't clear from your note how to do it I was encouraged again that it is possible - and it is! There is a small settings icon on the top bar. After clicking that you can click the second icon from the left which is the one for capture of images. In there is the destination folder where the video is stored on the computer. If you can dig deep enough into the file tree you can find it. I made it easy on myself and just changed the folder to a desk top one that I created for the purpose. Be sure to press "OK" at the bottom or it doesn't apply the changes. Thanks for your help.