Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hardware Acceleration Not Available for 3840 x 2160 Rendering Anymore
Rob1980 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 15, 2017 05:46 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Guys,

I have been using powerdirector for a while now, i know most of the basics and thats all i need but I have recently encountered a problem. I like to Produce my video 3840 x 2160 and I use the fast video rendering technolgy as it halves the time it takes to produce my videos. However as of yesterday I noticed that It no longer gives me the option to do it this way, I cant tick the box that lets me fast render it. I can switch it to any other resolution and it will work fine, just not for 3840 x 2160. Would anyone know why this is? I have even tried removing and downloading program again and still the problem persists,

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 31. 2017 21:03

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Did your pc recently crashed while producing with PD15? If it did, then there is more than one solution. If it happened out of the blue, then see this post: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/49869.page . Either a system restore to the day before this happened or re-installing the driver fixed it for this user.
Rob1980 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 15, 2017 05:46 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Did your pc recently crashed while producing with PD15? If it did, then there is more than one solution. If it happened out of the blue, then see this post: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/49869.page . Either a system restore to the day before this happened or re-installing the driver fixed it for this user.

Your a genius!! This did indeed solve my problem. Thank you sir!!