Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
What can I do when PhotoDirector crashes after installing Windows 10 Creator Update?
[Post New]
Users who have installed the Windows 10 Creator Update may experience CyberLink PhotoDirector program crashing when editing photos.

It is strongly suggested to update PhotoDirector to the latest version to resolve the issue.

https://www.cyberlink.com/support/photodirector-ultra/patches_en_US.html

If the PhotoDirector crash condition persists, please select the option within the program to send the crash report back to CyberLink and then contact CyberLink Customer Support.

http://www.cyberlink.com/support/contact-support.jsp

PIX

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 06. 2021 12:43

PIX YouTube channel
websiteee [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 27, 2017 08:22 Messages: 72 Offline
[Post New]
First go through with the system basic detail required by PhotoDirector, if your system is up to date as per PhotoDirector then you can take support from PhotoDirector. Or you can use manual instruction to install PhotoDirector.
Martin Megeff [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 02, 2019 14:01 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Windows 10 updates are current and my Photo Director 10 continues to crash after attempting to execute the program. This condition started when I first loaded the Cyberlink program from the disc I purchased. After successfullly starting the Photo Director 10 program, the program soon thereafter froze. Then I had to power off my new computer.

After restarting the computer, I have not been able to successfully open the Photo Director 10 program again. I then deleted the program through windows 10 and reinstalled Photo Director but still could not execute the program. After again uninstalling the program, I downloaded Photo Director 10 from the Cyberlink website. The result was still an error upon execution.

I filled out the problem report about a week ago and am awaiting further instructions from Cyberlink.

Has anyone else had similar problems?