Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
100 free sound tracks
1stcall [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 07, 2017 03:55 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Guys

Recently purchased for my daughter to do some snazzy videos for my business. She says she's forgotten where to go to download the 100 free sound tracks? tia
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi Guys

Recently purchased for my daughter to do some snazzy videos for my business. She says she's forgotten where to go to download the 100 free sound tracks? tia

Tell us what version of Power Director (?) you have and where you saw the offer for the free sound tracks. Does Smart Sounds or Muserk sound familiar?

You may be better off asking Cyberlink sales. This forum is for users and few Cyberlink people come here often.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 07. 2017 07:43

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
1stcall [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 07, 2017 03:55 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi Guys

Tell us what version of Power Director (?) you have and where you saw the offer for the free sound tracks. Does Smart Sounds or Muserk sound familiar?

You may be better off asking Cyberlink sales. This forum is for users and few Cyberlink people come here often.

Hi Steve

Its 15 ultra. Do know it was supposed to have 100 tracks with it but my daughter thinks we have to download them separatly
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
I see 10 free sound tracks in the advertisement. Do you have a link to show that there are 100?

I think it is best to contact Cyberlink sales directly.

I started with an earlier version and have upgraded it several times so I have SmartSounds. SmartSounds is not included in the latest stand alone version. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
stevek
[Post New]
By the way, one frequent users composes, plays and makes available to users a whole lot of music tracks. Perhaps one of those would work. .
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi Guys

Maybe here!

https://www.videomaker.com/forum/topic/100-free-royalty-free-soundtracks-from-wwwsoundtraxxmusiccom Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
stevek
[Post New]
Maybe! That offer does not come from Cyberlink there are many places where DRM free music is avaiable.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Aug 07. 2017 23:08

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi 1stcall, Steve & Robert -

I can find no reference to "100 free music tracks" on the Cyblerlink site. Conversely, I can find no reference to PowerDirector on the VideoMaker site Robert linked, nor on the Sountraxx site.

The "100 free music tracks" linked at VideoMaker is actually $35 laughing (sorta free).

Maybe there was some confusion during purchase.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!