Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Plugin Problem
MaddogHutty
Newbie Location: England Joined: Jul 05, 2017 09:00 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Hi guys i got pixelan dissolvemaster but when trying to install it to my powerdirector 15 it will not install to the 64bit version is there anyway of getting past this and getting it too install any help would be appreciated thx guys.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi MaddogHutty -

I bought my Pixelan "Ultra Bundle" in 2013, for PDR12 (I think), so this may not be relevant. I've certainly never had trouble installing them - Dissolve Master & the others.

What, if any, alert messages are you getting?

Does the Pixelan tab appear in the Transitions library?

Is this folder present? C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared files\Plugin\Pixelan

Did you restart your PC after installation?

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
MaddogHutty
[Post New]
Quote Hi MaddogHutty -

I bought my Pixelan "Ultra Bundle" in 2013, for PDR12 (I think), so this may not be relevant. I've certainly never had trouble installing them - Dissolve Master & the others.

What, if any, alert messages are you getting?

Does the Pixelan tab appear in the Transitions library?

Is this folder present? C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared files\Plugin\Pixelan

Did you restart your PC after installation?

Cheers - Tony

tony thx for the reply my friend the problem i'm having i got the plugin but i didn't relise when i got it that there was different versions of the plugin ie x86 x64 the one i have must be the x86 version so when installing it, It obviously installs into the x86 rather than the x64 folder. My question was is there away to get it to work has a stand alone or get it to work has the plugin has intendid. Or if nothing can be done and you have the x64bit version could you possibly share yours with me buy onedrive or something has i really dont want to have to buy it again.http://i63.tinypic.com/2hocp4k.png
Fayfen [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 14, 2017 02:30 Messages: 21 Offline
[Post New]
...and when you contact Pixelan what did they say? 7/64 I5-6600, H170M-ED3 8gb ram.
PAN-X900M
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
I agree with Fayfen. Contact Pixelan support. There's a link on this page. I've found Pixelan Support to be very good.

So far, I can't work out whether it's installed and functioning. Is it?

Dissolve Master actually runs as a standalone, but can only be accessed from within PDR (or other software).

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
MaddogHutty
[Post New]
Quote I agree with Fayfen. Contact Pixelan support. There's a link on this page. I've found Pixelan Support to be very good.

So far, I can't work out whether it's installed and functioning. Is it?

Dissolve Master actually runs as a standalone, but can only be accessed from within PDR (or other software).

Cheers - Tony

Hi tony thanks for the reply i have now got it sorted i think i may of had a virus on my laptop has i factory reset it and now the plugins are working fine. I have also just signed up to the udemy powerdirector pro coarse so i can use all the effects properly and make alot better presentation for my youtube video's. Once i make a better video for youtube buy using what i learn from udemy. I will post you a link to see what you think ok buddy thanks again.