Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Video output doesnt look the same as in the preview window
CM120884 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 07, 2017 12:25 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
Hi everyone. Im really hoping someone can help me. Im uploading and editing a video in AVI format. It is 704x400, total bitrate is 1758 kbps, frame rate is 23 frames/second. Whenever i produce the video and play it in either Windows Media Player or VLC Media Player, it looks slightly different than in the Preview window in Powerdirector. It has kind of like a greenish tint to it which i dont like or understand why it looks like that. Is there any possible way that i can make the produced video look exactly like or close enough to the Preview video without having the greenish tint??? I edit my video and get the coloring to my liking but it looks different when finished. Ive been using Powerdirector for a little while but im still a bit of a newbie at it. Are there specific settings i have to apply or not use? Again, any and all help on this would be greatly appreciated.
aittala [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 14, 2017 20:36 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I'm noticing differences too between how it looks in PD and after I render.

For example. I had a reflection effect on letters so that the reflection was almost touching the letters...after rendering, the reflection is still there, but about 10 times farther than I want...