Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 9 Ultra Patch is useless!!!!
Jorge [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 11, 2009 20:14 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I just installed the Patch 9.1530(DVD090309-03) downloaded from the software update area, it didn´t do anything!!!!!!!!!!

I keep having the same huge problem! This version DOESN´T PLAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!! None of my DVD´s or Blu Ray´s! I get a error when trying to play a disc, and when I click on the video tab on the settings menu....

Is this a joke??? I don´t know how people at Cyberlink can release a new version without testing it!!!! If I don´t get any solution within the week, I´ll ask for a refund....very very disappointing...

By the way, this patch worked for anyone???

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at Apr 02. 2009 14:45

Martin [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 12, 2008 06:09 Messages: 47 Offline
[Post New]
No the patch doesn't fix anything. HDMI audio is still messed up and the looping video still occurs.

We probably fell for an Aprils joke - the patch was released on April 1st! However, I don't find this funny at all...

Regards!
mlrandall222 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 29, 2009 10:26 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
DVD's work Blu-Ray's don't. Do we see a pattern here in these posts? 4/2 patch does not fix the Blu-Ray playback issue for me (freezes when movie starts).