Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Another display to play original clip and effect preview etc.?
Playhead [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 08, 2017 14:32 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Is it possible. If possible how to enable. Please note, I am using only one monitor and not want to install another monitor but talking about side by side two display windows (left side) for raw preview (right side) for timeline preview.

If this feather not available on Power Director 15 then I recommend please consider this option include in next version. But please this feature shoud be optional because sometimes it is easy to work with single display window.
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]
Some of the individual windows that comprise PDR can be undocked and you can arrange you work area as you please. Unfortunately if you do set things up to suit yourself, as things are at the moment, the next time you open PDR it will revert to it's default maximised state. I after another discussion I recently suggested that PDR should 'remember' how it was arranged when last open.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Playhead -

You can get that before/after split screen in the Fix/Enhance module, but not in Effects. See attached screenshot.

Cheers - Tony
[Thumb - Preview Compare.png]
 Filename
Preview Compare.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
1033 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
22 time(s)

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Playhead [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 08, 2017 14:32 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Yes I am looking for above mentioned feature. However this option gives only 50% of video preview.