Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
"Production unsuccessful. Please ensure your graphics card driver is up-to-date..."
[Post New]
I'm trying to produce an .m2ts file (H.264 AVC 1920x1080/60p) because I like the high quality, and I've never had any problems with this particular format before (I've produced many videos of my kids playing in recitals this way).

It is an 8-minute video - a slideshow of a family vacation, containing text, video clips (both from my iPhone and from Disneyworld - they now produce video clips of your experiences on certain rides), pictures with various keyframe manipulations and masks, and an mp3 audio track (the mp3 crossfades into another mp3 toward the end).

I got the same error message with the previous official version of PowerDirector, which prompted me to upgrade to the beta.

I'm running Windows 10 with 16GB RAM, i5-6500 processor. I don't know if this issue is related to another issue I just had outlined here:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/62842.page

My NVIDIA driver is up to date and Windows Media Player / Quicktime are up to date.