Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to make PowerDVD, Daemon Tools, My Movies work togather?
Tajammul [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 16, 2009 15:28 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I looked on the web about media server thought its neat ideal. So I decided to build one. I bought a computer with
4 1.5 Tera bits of hard drive Raid 5
1 250 GB Hard Drive for OS
Blu-ray DVD dive from LG
3 GB Ram
Asus mother board
3.4 GHZ Dual core CPU
ATI Radeon 4850 Video Card
Touch screen monitor for controles
120” Screen and Front Projector (Which I have last 5 years)
Windows Vista Ultimate
USB-URIT Blaster for Remote

Power DVD 9 Ultra
Daemon Tools for ISO files
AnyHDDVD
My Movies
HouseBot Remote software

I build the computer that was easy.

but now I have all these software’s that work perfect at there own but not together.

Starting with creating ISO file I can use Daemon tools to create ISO file for my Blue Ray Movie but cannot do it from HouseBot remote or from Windows Media Centre, is there and code or batch file the automates it from media center without going into Daemon tools?

Next I want to use a movie catalog (like My Movies or Collectorz.com Movie collector) which not only displays the list of movies but could also load ISO file from appropriate location and play it using Power DVD.

I tried both My Movies and Movie Collector using Vista Media Center, problem I noticed is that they are good for displaying catalog but when I come to Play the movie I cannot figure out how to make it work, because now I am in media center. I can write a batch file to make Daemon tools mount an ISO file but how do I link it in media center? And then Power DVD 9 to play it, all should be done with one play button. Is any code already written for this purpose? Where can I find it.

Next in Power DVD, it have play, forward, rewind, pause bottoms, when I project Power DVD on projector these controls move with its software on Projector. So even though I am using first monitor as Touch Screen Remote, I still have to use mouse to go to Projector Click Play or Pause and so forth. Is there a way separate these controls and move them on touch screen monitor to control them from there?