Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Glitchy Playback
John [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 07, 2009 01:15 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
When I play blurays with my wireless internet off my cpu usage is in the low 30%. But when I turn my wireless on my cpu usage sits around 80% and the picture gets glitchy. When I run BD advisor while Power DVD 8 ultra is not running I get yes to all the points. With PD 8 ultra playing a movie I get no to my video card driver, and no to dual hardware decoding of h.264, mpeg 2, and VC-1. As far as I know my video card driver is up to date, cause its good according to BD advisor when not playing a bluray. I don't know what it is but when I am hooked up to the internet I get choppy video. Here is my computer specs:

E4500 oc'd to 2.62ghz
9600gt driver version date march 3/2009
4gb RAM
Vista 64bit home premium

My system more than meets the requirements. I thought the upgrade to 2521 would fix this but that upgrade wouldn't let me start PD 8 ultra. Computer has a fresh install of Vista with all patches and drivers applied.