Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Refund Request
Joseph [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 27, 2008 08:56 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I have sent multiple refund requests with my first starting a week ago, I still haven't heard anything or received any emails. Why is this taking so long??
Daisuke [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Oct 03, 2006 06:25 Messages: 354 Offline
[Post New]
Reported to CYberLink Support.
They will help you.
http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/service/technical-support.do
ANDREW [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 14, 2009 07:06 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Maybe the problem is solved. 17/03/09

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 17. 2009 13:48

ANDREW [Avatar]
[Post New]
YOU only had to wait a week for a refund? I have been getting the run around since Frbruary and it is now March 14 and all over a mere $31.00. I will never purchase from this company again.
ANDREW [Avatar]
[Post New]
Anyone else have poblems getting a refund from this company? I submitted all the correct forms back in February and even re did them a week ago and yet I am still being ignored! All I get are referals to blank webpages with no answers.
Veronica [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 16, 2009 17:56 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
: I dont like the way it work.
Robinson [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 04, 2007 18:07 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: : I dont like the way it work.

Interesting, I got mine back within a week.

Obviously the are overloaded with refund requests for this crappy software!
Alfred [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 12, 2009 07:42 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
This seems to be a recurring problem with PowerDVD. I had the same problem. In fact, it has been a problem from day one after buying CyberLink applications. I first bought the updrade version of PowerDVD9 Ultra, but I had problems with divx and avi files, have audio but no video. So I submitted problem to customer service. Their solution was to have me download another build of the application. This did not resolve the video issue, so I bought the full version of PowerDVD9 Ultra, this did not resolve the video issue. So again, I submitted the problem to customer service, no solution. So I submitted, the problem to FORUM, the problem was resolved immediately by Robinson (see http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/6032.page. )

Now I have problems with CyberLink trying to charge me for duplicate orders that I did not place. I am now afraid to buy any applications from CyberLink. I’ll go back to Nero.