Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Button Button Where is the button
McCallum [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 18, 2006 13:54 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
I am working with Power Director 5 In create Disc - there used to be a selection of button layout and button style I now have only one choice- the clock Not sure what happened
Any help would be appreciated Thanks
Maxim [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 16, 2006 05:33 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I am working with Power Director 5 In create Disc - there used to be a selection of button layout and button style I now have only one choice- the clock Not sure what happened
Any help would be appreciated Thanks

What system are you on? Exact OS (w/ build) / PowerDirector (build)?
Hall47
Member Location: Manchester UK Joined: Dec 14, 2006 05:32 Messages: 96 Offline
[Post New]
You can create your own template and use any picture as a background by opening favourites and then setting the button layout and type as normal, but you should have more than just the clock available unless you have selected a template that has only the one style. I usually try to create a snapshot during editing that I can use as a background and set the button number to the maximum so that if i only have the one it is smaller. Seeking wisdom - finding fluff - but wise fluff!
McCallum [Avatar]
[Post New]
Microsoft Windows Xp and PowerDirector5 Premium are systems I am using
McCallum [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thankyou Thankyou . I had forgotten I had chosen my own picture when I had so many choices and expected the same choices to be there with all the set templates Much better choice to use your own
Thanks again