Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
CD Key format
Scancella [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 18, 2006 01:00 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I registered my copy of power 2 go which came preloaded on my system. When I go to cyberlink page to retreive my cd key the key they are giving me doesn't fit the unlock screen. What is the format?? My cd key has 2 letters and 13 numbers to go into 6 slots.

Please help
Daisuke [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Oct 03, 2006 06:25 Messages: 354 Offline
[Post New]
I think that you used OEM version or Cyberlink DVD Suite 5. For these products, you don't need to enter activation key.
Scancella [Avatar]
[Post New]
I need the cd key to activate the program. The only one that I have doesn't fit the criteria. Please help.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I need the cd key to activate the program. The only one that I have doesn't fit the criteria. Please help.

Hi,

The answer given by Daisuke should have helped. If you've registered the product then you have been given the correct key that is on file for you.

Contact Tech Support - this isn't the place to post pleas for CD keys!

Dafydd
Scancella [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for the help
stéphanie [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 05, 2007 09:47 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, I have the same problem as Scancella. I don't know how to use it. Please, can someone help me???
stéphanie [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 05, 2007 09:47 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
In fact, I don't really understand english. And everytime I want t open the page in frech, I find another one wich is not the same...
I don't understand!!!
Karen [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 13, 2007 11:40 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]

I have the same problem, key doesn't fit the spaces provided and the program will not open without entering it even though it is already registered. AND the answer isn't here!

Cheers,
Crystalize
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Contact Tech/Customer Support.

Dafydd
[Moderator]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 18. 2007 08:53

Mitchell [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 20, 2008 18:20 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have a similiar problem I downloaded the trial. The trial is registered but I never received an activation code to use the trial. When the program opens it asks for the key. I have nothing to put in and now can't run the program. Should have received an automatic reply with a activation key when I registered it or even before that when I requested to download it.
johnnny [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 16, 2014 03:43 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Contact Tech/Customer Support.

Dafydd
[Moderator]