Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Sound Problems heres your answer..... Shame on JVC
regina [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 06, 2009 14:01 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Your Question Our Reply
regina jenks Asked 2009-02-06 10:26:54.233 vCSaba Reply 2009-02-06 15:46:14.217
Im downloading videos from my pc to DVD+R and I get no sound on the dvd. These short clips play with sound on my pc previous to download. Im using power director 5 NE express.
Please advise.I have had numerous problems with these downloads and am considering returning the camera if I cant get this to work.
Thankyou
Thankyou
Dear Regina,

Thank you for contacting CyberLink Technical Support.

We understand your concern related with no audio in PowerProducer/PowerDirector Express software.

Please note that AC3 or Dolby Digital Audio is not supported in the limited version softwares.

Please note that CyberLink DVD Solution JVC is the Bundled version software with limited features of the individual software.

Thus this reason you are facing issue regarding no audio.

So,we suggest you to purchase the full retail verison of PowerDirector 7 software from the link given below:

http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/cyberstore/order_4_ENU.html

However, if you find the full retail version is not upto your expectations then, you can ask for a refund, as 30 days return policy is associated with all the softwares purchased from CyberLink website.

For further enquiry and immediate response, please use this reference:

http://www.cyberlink.com/english/cs/support/form/index.jsp

Please feel free to contact us back for any further clarification or for any assistance related to CyberLink Products.

Thank You and Best Regards