Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where is Power Director Express on JVC's Everio software disc?
Rick [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 05, 2009 13:22 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
JVC tells me Power Director Express is included with my new Everio camcorder and its what I need to convert the format of videos ... but I can't find it! Therefore, I am left unable to edit my videos in any program on my computer. Please help!
Mitchell [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 30, 2008 23:00 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
If you choose EASY INSTALL, then you will find it in the start menu- all programs. It coud be under a folder called CYBERLINK BD SOLUTON, or there will be a folder called Cyberlink Power Director Express.

Hope this helps,
Rick [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 05, 2009 13:22 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I used Easy Install. On the basis of your reply, I checked All Programs, and under Cyberlink all I find is Power Cinema NE for Everio - clicking it opens two options, the Power Cinema NE program, and one labeled "Uninstall Power Cinema NE." I have previously uninstalled and reinstalled the CD, with the same result. Still no Power Director Express.
Mitchell [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 30, 2008 23:00 Messages: 23 Offline
[Post New]
So did you see a folder called CYBERLINK BD SOLUTON or a folder called Power Director Express?

If not I would suggest that you un-install all programs and re-install.