Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
TV Wall flicker
Jon [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 21, 2009 14:12 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have produced a 300 photo video montage with audio clips, music, and magic motion. In two areas I am using TV Wall effect. On the computer the video in preview mode works fine. When I go to produce a DVD, the video runs very smoothly except for the two areas with the TV Wall effect. This happens regardless if the DVD is played on the computer or DVD players.

On that effect, the first row pictures work fine, but all photos below the first row flicker badly. Does anyone know a solution?

I'm using Powerdirector 7.00.1915[b]
Ed71 [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Dorset, United Kingdom Joined: May 17, 2008 14:32 Messages: 207 Offline
[Post New]
I'm sure the first suggestion will be to get the latest PD build - currently 2429a; available from

http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/download/patches_4_en_US.html

Can't say if it will cure your particular problem but would be the first thing to try

Director Suite 365
AMD FX-8320 3.50 GHz Eight-Core
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250gb (OS)
Seagate 2TB SATA-III Hybrid 7200RPM Hard Drive (Data)
Toshiba 4TB SATA-III Hard drive (Archive)
24GB Memory
Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 2gb
Microsoft® Windows 10 (64-bit)