Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
help me please me cam wont turn on?!?!
laxman [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 11, 2013 15:25 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
no webcam detected.try plugging in webcam into your computer now,if you are using integrated camera,make sire that is turned on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MY question on how to turn on ????
please help me
John [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 18, 2013 18:42 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
CAN SOMEONE HELP THE PROGRAM ITSELF WONT OPEN
chandrra [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 28, 2013 07:26 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
nice discussion.... came to know new information regarding the webcam...i can suggest you one thing.. if you have google chrome installed in your laptop. try to locate webstore at the lower right corner... click it and browse fro webcam app, video cam app...what not you will be amazed from that store. if fabcam app is working and you can able to take images from webcam means your web cam is functioning well only thing is you need operating package...
some times due to dust or loose contacts also this will happen. try to call on customer care contact number.. if you have.. though warranty is over you can call and know the status or any qualified solution.. if you feel that you don't have the details of customer care contact number you can get it from http://customercaresupportnumber.com/ a fabulous website providing the toll free numbers of USA, UK and CANADA regions...
Mom2007 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 29, 2013 14:28 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
After reading through comments the only one helpful was the one about peeling back the black frame...my connector was loose now my cam works
chandrra [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 28, 2013 07:26 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
yes I should appreciate the reply given by Mom 2007 and -1-steve-1-,Thanks to all the members for providing your valuable/technical replies. I came to know a wonderful solution just peeling back the black frame gently solved this problem
Aivi [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 01, 2013 14:44 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have the same problem. My computer is not old- 2 months. At first it worked properly but today, when I tried to open it it sayd: "Cyberlink Youcam does not support a screen resolution smaller than 1366x768 with 130 DPI" What should I do!? I tried to change that screen resolution, but obviously it is not the problem, cuz I have cpu reccomended settings! HELP!
joshshemi [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 12, 2014 04:58 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
hopefully all you guys having problem with webcam got it fixed i was having same issues as alot of you in this thread and i took the frame loose around my screen and sure enough i traced the white wire down and pushed the connection in securely and that did it problem fixed webcam turned right on! so if you have this issue try that before spending any money for someone to fix it took me literally seconds to do! so whoever that was that posted this in a previous reply thank you my frustration is gone!!
Leoncio [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 23, 2014 23:33 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have a Pavilion laptop my webcam gets the "No webcam detected" message. I m calling technical support in the morning. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
Jennifer [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 12, 2014 00:01 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
hello guys,

i have recently purchased second hand laptop Dell "N Series" Vostro 1014 i leave in India but my parents are in USA when i try to on web cam using SKYPE its show only black screen i have download drivers from http://oxter.in before few days ago but after that i have format my laptop and now again same problem can any one help me out.

Thank in Advance
Warno [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 25, 2015 05:09 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
i have a alienware laptop and i dont know what happend but the webcam doesnt switch on and the fn and F6 doesnt work because the F6 butten is the one for change screen resolution and ive checked all the bottens but none of then has anything to do with a webcam
James [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 21, 2016 23:38 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Came installed on my computer and only recently stopped working Having Same problem with just opening it, I get a small pop up that says "No DLLs were found in the Waterfall Procedure" I tried all of the above recommendations but nothing has worked
isli [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 20, 2016 00:27 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have recently purchased a new laptop'' HP Pavilion x2
Detachable 10-n 155sa'' Model with windows 10 and CyberLink Youcam 7 from
your website but when I use Skype it doesn't seem to want to work. i checked my devices i just don't know why it wouldn't work Please help me ,
SylviaLindekin [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 09, 2017 13:39 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Probably it depends on the way a cam is streamed on the site or in the application.
I can see my youcam stream in Skype, but it's invisible to Chaturbate.

Hope this can be a clue.

Love
Sylvia
hppy [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 23, 2017 03:08 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
hello
Dirkie [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 07, 2017 14:17 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Good day.

If I turn on my Cyberlink youcam it gives me a message that a problem caused it to work correctly. Windows will close the program and will notify me as a solution is available. Any ideas will be appreciated please.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 07. 2017 15:43