Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Drone Footage No audio SVRT
1618 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 18, 2017 13:26 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all,

Dji Phantom 3 4k drone. The raw video file (4k 3840x2160 MPEG-4 AVC, Bit rate 60)does not have an audio track. I create a video with music...render without SVRT and video and music play fine. Render same video with SVRT, which is super fast, no audio. Checked the "Quality Profile Setup" for the SVRT custom setting and there is audio selected...codec ACC, Audio bitrate 128, Audio mode stereo. Audio from majic music and external MP3 file tried. Tried putting the music in both the audio and music track and no audio. Any ideas?

Thanks

Randy
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi all,

Dji Phantom 3 4k drone. The raw video file (4k 3840x2160 MPEG-4 AVC, Bit rate 60)does not have an audio track. I create a video with music...render without SVRT and video and music play fine. Render same video with SVRT, which is super fast, no audio. Checked the "Quality Profile Setup" for the SVRT custom setting and there is audio selected...codec ACC, Audio bitrate 128, Audio mode stereo. Audio from majic music and external MP3 file tried. Tried putting the music in both the audio and music track and no audio. Any ideas?

Thanks

Randy
Post a image of your project showing the PD interface. You may have some tracks disabled.

Pd will not include any disabled tracks in produce.

Just a wild guess, SVRT may not recognize the audio because the Dji video does not have audio. It may create a profile with no audio track.

What happens if you produce without SVRT or Fast Video rendering? Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Randy -

I can replicate exactly what you've reported, but I have no explanation to offer.

Using a bunch of UHD clips from DJI 3 & 4, with a separate audio track, I produced using SVRT & got no audio. With a similar profile used (standard AVC H.264 MP4 3840x2160) the audio was present.

Where are our technical experts?

Timeline screenshot attached.

Cheers - Tony
[Thumb - SVRT - no audio.png]
 Filename
SVRT - no audio.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
223 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
59 time(s)

Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
addib [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 22, 2017 04:27 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

I have the same problem too, but my Drone just records an empty low bitrate mono audio track. (SVRT would then export the music as that)

I brought this up to the technical support and they told me to unlink the video and audio and the replace it with audio I want.

I did not try that yet but I think that it will work even tho super inconvinient.

It seems that SVRT just checks the properties of the audio track linked to the video and then uses that as it's audio setting. If there is no audio liked you get no audio, if its a mono track you get mono...and so on.

I hope I could help and that this will soon be fixed.

Edit:

My bad. I just tried unlinking the original audio track and linking the stereo track to the video instead, but it does not make a difference. SVRT still wants to render mono at 64kbps

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 19. 2017 06:37

1618 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 18, 2017 13:26 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks all for the quick response... I do hope they can fix this bug...sure makes rendering fast.

Thanks again

Randy
Hanopar [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 18, 2017 19:51 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I'm also having problems with the svrt audio when producing videos from my phantom 4 pro. It won't produce a movie with music tracks I've added.

Any fix for this yet ? I'm running powerdirector 15.

Thanks.

I got it working now.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 23. 2017 13:14

Dathan Pyle [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 01, 2017 10:17 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I'm new to PowerDirector and came here looking for an answer to the same problem (DJI Phantom 3). The only way I can make a video with sound is to use H265 HEVC with MP4 sound. Ultimately I'd like to see SVRT patched but can anybody recommend the best settings to export my project with sound? I don't know the difference between AVI, MPEG-2, XAVC-S, AVC, or HEVC. I've just been using HEVC because it's the only thing that works.