Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
New Features, DirectorZone and PhotoDirector 9 Ultra
Ali2017 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 04, 2017 08:32 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

1/ I am using PhotoDirector 8 Ultra and something which we lack on it I think is photo filters/effects. Many photo tools have this feature and would like to have it as well. I know we can use Presets, but we need to search and download thus taking huge amount of time. Can we have a dozen of filters included?

2/ Now, do we have a way to download all Presets at once on DirectorZone? Like a ZIP file or something?

3/ When is PhotoDirector 9 Ultra will be available?

Thank you
[Post New]
Hello Ali2017,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing

I am aware that many photo apps have filters & effects. PhotoDirector is aimed primarily at photo mangement and editing. Apart from presets, I wouldn't expect it to introduce the kinds of filters to which you refer.

Kevin2015 made a similar suggestion here (and the posts following). I will certainly pass the suggestion on to the development team for consideration.

In DirectorZone, the only presets that can be downloaded as a group (zip) are those you've made yourself. I know this doesn't meet your needs, but I cannot see any way that multiple downloads could be made otherwise.

CyberLink usually releases new versions of PhotoDirector, PowerDirector ColorDirector & AudioDirector in September/October of each year.

PIX PIX YouTube channel