Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problem with video quality when inserted into timeline
Dafi [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 12, 2017 13:55 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, I'm a newbie here and I just want to know why when I drag a video into timeline/track, It always blur when I try to play it. But when I play the real video, It just fine and the video has a good quality. Please someone help me how to fix this. Thank You
Paul1945
Contributor Location: South Africa Joined: Apr 12, 2014 14:11 Messages: 327 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello, I'm a newbie here and I just want to know why when I drag a video into timeline/track, It always blur when I try to play it. But when I play the real video, It just fine and the video has a good quality. Please someone help me how to fix this. Thank You

Hi Dafi

Id is absolut impossible to Help with this lidle Information.We need PD details ( PD 15 etc) we need Computer Details etc. end witch settings you era using !! W 10 ??

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 12. 2017 14:10

Pauls PC
X399 AORUS Extreme/AMD Ryzen2970WX/1xQuatro 4000 Driver:Geforce 419.67Skill V DDR4 64GB/3200MHz/Win10 prox64
Intel SSD 750/400 / Intel SSD 750/1.2Tb 1x4TB SSHD /1xSeagate 10TB pro
1xSamsung UA28D590 4k LUMIX GH5 1xLG HDR
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
The preview quality of video on the timeline is nothing to worry about. You can change the settings to HD or full HD if you want. Your pc may or may not be able to handle it.
Dafi [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hello, I'm a newbie here and I just want to know why when I drag a video into timeline/track, It always blur when I try to play it. But when I play the real video, It just fine and the video has a good quality. Please someone help me how to fix this. Thank You

Hi Dafi

Id is absolut impossible to Help with this lidle Information.We need PD details ( PD 15 etc) we need Computer Details etc. end witch settings you era using !! W 10 ??

I using PD 15 works with windows 10.
Dafi [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote The preview quality of video on the timeline is nothing to worry about. You can change the settings to HD or full HD if you want. Your pc may or may not be able to handle it.

Does the preview quality of the video is same as the real video quality after produce?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
No. The produce settings govern what resolution, bitrate, etc. of the video one would create. The lower preview quality can eases the strain on a pc.