Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Slow Zoom on Photo
[Post New]
I'm just trying to pan or zoom slowly. I've watched several tutorials on magic motion and I can do it but the white frame only adjusts outside my picture (showing the black sides) or it is too much of a close up. It is still not slow. I am doing a video/slide show for a wedding rehersal dinner showing lots of pics so I can leave the duration of each one up too long. Your eye can't focus on the pictures when it goes so fast.

I used to use Windows movie maker. This is such a basic task it's frustrating. I have 2 weeks to go on this project ....help!

Mother of the Groom
Anja the Dane
Contributor Location: Denmark (North of Copenhagen) Joined: Mar 03, 2011 15:02 Messages: 347 Offline
[Post New]
Hi mom,

The duration of the image you use helps to determine how fast or slow your pan or zoom is.

Also how much or a little movement you use has an effect.

Therefore, if it goes too fast try to make the movements smaller and / or increase the duration of the image.

Cheers, Anja PDR 14.0.4207.0 / Windows 10 64-bit / Asus / Intel i7-4790 3.60 GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / DirectX 12
[Post New]
Quote Hi mom,

The duration of the image you use helps to determine how fast or slow your pan or zoom is.

Also how much or a little movement you use has an effect.

Therefore, if it goes too fast try to make the movements smaller and / or increase the duration of the image.

Cheers, Anja

Anja,

It worked! I made the movement smaller. However, I would love to get rid of the black edges outside the picture.

Thanks!

Joan

PS My grandparents were Danes!
Anja the Dane
Contributor Location: Denmark (North of Copenhagen) Joined: Mar 03, 2011 15:02 Messages: 347 Offline
[Post New]
I'm glad it helped

I think the black bars is caused by difference in aspect ratio eg. if PDR aspect ratio is set to 16:9 and your inages is 4:3 you will have black bars.

Cheers, Anja

PS With danish roots - have you ever visited Denmark? PDR 14.0.4207.0 / Windows 10 64-bit / Asus / Intel i7-4790 3.60 GHz / 16GB RAM / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / DirectX 12