Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
IS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH USING YOUCAM WITH SOCIAL MEDIA?
Angelie B [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 10, 2016 19:28 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
It used to work just fine, but lately I've not been able to get YouCam7 to open and function in any online applications.

I am running Windows 10; I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still not showing up as my cam of choice. Very frustrating.

If any body has the solution to this issue, please let me know, I'd be grateful.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 28. 2017 19:07

sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
What is the social media?

and, what is your windows 10 build? Is it "creative update" 1703 build?
[Post New]
Quote I am running Windows 10; I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still not showing up as my cam of choice. Very frustrating.
Same problem with me. I have Youcam 7.0.0611.0 and Windows 10 Creator 1703 x64.

I could not find a YouCam option in Skype Windows 10 settings. Just the default laptop webcam and the HD webcam. As a result none of the YouCam features are available.

The only Cyberlink driver I have in Device Manager is in Sound, Video and Game Controllers. What drivers do other Windows 10 & YouCam7 users have in Device Manager?

MediaSuite14 Ultra, Youcam7, Windows10 Creator x64