Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PDVD .iso playback?
Levi5 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 05, 2017 12:38 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I upgraded from PDVD 16 to 17 for my preparation of playing UHD movies. However I'm unable to

play .iso files with PDVD17, it plays blu-ray dvd folders but won't reconize .iso files. I have a physical

copy of PDVD 16 so I'm not worried about reverting back. I'm just wondering if there is a solution?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 15. 2017 14:44

[Post New]
Quote I upgraded from PDVD 16 to 17 for my preparation of playing UHD movies. However I'm unable to

play .iso files with PDVD17, it plays blu-ray dvd folders but won't reconize .iso files. I have a physical

copy of PDVD 16 so I'm not worried about reverting back. I'm just wondering if there is a solution?

You may need to do a simple re-install, because mine reads .iso files fine... CyberDiji
whirlpool0548 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 15, 2012 19:13 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I upgraded from PDVD 16 to 17 for my preparation of playing UHD movies. However I'm unable to

You may need to do a simple re-install, because mine reads .iso files fine...

Using PDVD17 BD ISO files play OK for me, but

Can anyone confirm if PDVD17 plays UHD ISO Files ? The file appears to play but the video is blank.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 14. 2017 08:01

websiteee [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 27, 2017 08:22 Messages: 72 Offline
[Post New]
I agree with Diji put out all the things and re-install it again.
QC2.0 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 27, 2016 04:02 Messages: 610 Offline
[Post New]

Are there cracked UHDBD iso available on the Internet?

I mean it must be a real "cracked" UHDBD iso that verified by experts.

If it is true, it will be very interesting and I'm wondering where your file source is.

Also, the virtual drive should be able to mounted as a "UHDBD" drive but not just a BD drive.
triffid
Member Location: Prague, the heart of Europe Joined: Feb 04, 2017 06:33 Messages: 146 Offline
[Post New]
There are no actual UHD BD .ISO files available anywhere. Can you playback an UHD BD disc on your PC? If not, your hypothetical .ISO will not play either.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 20. 2017 15:54

FOR THE LIST OF ULTRA HD BLU-RAY COMPATIBLE MOTHERBOARDS CLICK HERE
My hardware: Aorus Z270X Gaming 8 motherboard + i7 7700 CPU + Pioneer BDR-S11J-BK