Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power2Go cleaner
Cosondra [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 02, 2016 22:57 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Is there a Power2Go cleaner for Power2Go 10?
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Is there a Power2Go cleaner for Power2Go 10?

what's the cleaner you mean? clean uninstall?
Cosondra [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Is there a Power2Go cleaner for Power2Go 10?

what's the cleaner you mean? clean uninstall?

Yes
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
A lot of us use REVO Uninstaller (free) to uninstall programs and do a partial clean up of the registry. There is a free trial of REVO PRO uninstaller that will find partially installed/uninstalled programs. Usae the MODERATE Mode only.

Why do you want to remove the progrqam?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 24. 2017 08:51

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Cosondra [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote A lot of us use REVO Uninstaller (free) to uninstall programs and do a partial clean up of the registry. There is a free trial of REVO PRO uninstaller that will find partially installed/uninstalled programs. Usae the MODERATE Mode only.

Why do you want to remove the progrqam?

Power2Go would stop when trying to burn a DVD. I was following the steps in Cyberlink's FAQ. One of the steps is to uninstall the program and run the cleaner then reboot and reinstall the program. The lates cleaner I could find on the Cyberlink website was for 8 and 9. I'm using 10. I found out that the problem was the latest Windows 10 update, though. After installing the Microsoft fix, the program has gone back to working. Thank you for your information. I may need to use this program in the future.